VCDSA OFFICE CLOSED TO ANY PUBLIC CONTACT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We are sad to announce that starting Monday, March 23, 2020, there will be no public access to the VCDSA office so that we can comply with the orders put in place by the County and the State. We will remain open via telephone and email only. We appreciate your cooperation in not attempting to come to the office during this time as staff has been instructed there will be no entry. Below are options for a few things that may be urgent during this time period:
- Retiree Medical Trust:
- If you need to drop off a Retiree Medical Trust form, please either mail it or drop it in the box on the wall outside of the office. The signature must be an original signature so emailing and faxing are not an option. Again, please do not ask staff to allow you in the office as they have been instructed not to
- If you are expecting to receive a check, Rick Shimmel has advised he will be sending them by mail and there will be no checks distributed in person. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but are doing our part to stop the spread of the coronavirus and protect both our staff and our members.
- Rick will be available via email and telephone on Wednesdays.
- Used Uniforms:
- We continue to have used uniforms available to our members but you must call to make an appointment and we will place the boxes of uniforms outside the front door for you to pick out what you need. Please only take those you need or can use. For the time being, we will not have a way to charge for them so you will be able to receive them at no cost.
- If you think you might need used uniforms please do not delay in obtaining them as we cannot ensure how long we will be able to have staff present to put them outside for you.
- Notary Services:
- Notary services are for emergency notary needs only and are on an appointment only basis. Please call the office at 805-639-9218 to schedule your appointment. Appointments cannot be guaranteed, but we will make every effort to accommodate you
Thank you for your understanding. We hope that all of our VCDSA members and their families stay well. These are unprecedented times and unfortunately call for unprecedented measures.